Jis F-3403 Rigging Screws
JIS F-3403 RIGGING SCREWS feature a jaw end fitting on both ends. Jaws, the most highly stressed part of the assembly, endure quenched and tempered process to provide consistent performance for critical applications. These turnbuckles are available in sizes ranging from 1/4″ to 2-3/4″ to fit every project.
- Meets the design requirements of US Federal Specifications.
- End fittings are Quenched and Tempered, bodies heat treated by normalizing.
- Jaws are forged with a greater cross sectional area that results in a stronger jaw with better fatigue properties.
- Turnbuckles recommended for straight or in-line pulls only.
- Proof tested to 2 x WLL and Minimum Break Force is 5 x WLL.
- Certified for Lifting.